by Ester RA Leutenberg, Dr John J Liptak
Coping with Anxiety Workbook: Facilitator Reproducible Guided Self-Exploration Activities.
Anxiety is becoming increasingly prevalent in our modern society. Research indicates that the number of people suffering from anxiety disorders continues to increase. Many trends and forces are at work to contribute to feelings of fear and anxiety in people. Fear and anxiety are experiences that are familiar to us all, but for many people anxiety becomes a serious problem.
The Coping with Anxiety Workbook contains assessments and guided self-exploration activities, including an anxiety scale, that can be used with a variety of populations to teach participants cope more effectively with various forms of anxiety. Each chapter begins with an annotated Table of Contents with notes and examples for the facilitator.
Coping with Anxiety Workbook with Anxiety Scale
Each chapter contains two primary teaching elements:
1. A set of assessments, including an anxiety scale, to teach participants gather information about their anxiety in a focused situation, and
2. A set of guided self-exploration activities to help participants process information and learn more effective ways of behaving to cope with anxiety in their lives.
The activities are divided into four chapters to help you identify and select assessments for teaching easily and quickly:
- Chapter 1: Anxiety Triggers helps participants identify and learn to recognize their anxiety triggers.
- Chapter 2: Fear Factor helps participants identify and explore the intensity of their fears.
- Chapter 3: Anxiety Symptoms helps participants identify and explore how they experience symptoms of anxiety.
- Chapter 4: Coping with Anxiety helps participants understand how effectively they are preventing and coping with anxiety in life.
All of the guided teaching activities are fully reproducible for use with your clients/participants.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Anxiety & Fear|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 16 through Adult|