Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad you’ve found the anger management tips on the cards to be useful. The number of question (bomb) spots was carefully tuned to keep gameplay brisk and exciting while still offering ample opportunity to discuss anger control throughout the course of the game. There is an incentive built into the gameplay to encourage clients to land on more question spaces (the person gets to go again). Both of these options should give insight into the player and their willingness to talk and strategize.
In the manual are some variations in game play, including variations for more question cards to be played in a game. Please be sure and check out the tips and alternative game suggestions included in the instructions.
-Play Therapy Supply
This product is currently out of stock, order now and it will ship as soon as it's available.
This item ships free! *No minimum order. Standard shipping in the contiguous USA only.
- New updated version 2.0! Now includes a Quick & Easy gameplay, be up and playing in minutes!
- Includes both kids and teens card decks, making Anger Defuser very versatile
- Players learn various coping skills to combat anger while trying to solve the mystery
- Exciting gameplay inspired by the classic board game Clue®
- Anger Defuser is the therapeutic game kids and teens want to play again and again
Somebody defused explosive anger! But which character was it? And where? What coping skill was used? Players play the role of a detective, searching for clues to the mystery. Finding answers to the who, how, and where, all while learning important coping skills and techniques to control anger.
- Kids: "Take a few slow deep breaths through your nose and out your mouth. How can deep breathing reduce angry outbursts?"
- Kids: "What does it mean to be in charge of your feelings?"
- Teens: "Celebrities sometimes get bad press for getting angry or in fights in public. Should they try to control their anger better? Why or why not?"
- Teens: "Sometimes people respond in anger when they are really sad or worried. Why?"
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 8 through 18|
|Grade level:||Grades 3 through 12|
|Players:||2 - 6|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under