This item ships free! *No minimum order. Standard shipping in the contiguous USA only.
- IMPULSE CONTROL GAME provides a fun way to teach children ages 8-12 about controlling their impulses and learning self-control skills
- GREAT FOR ADHD and impulsive children, a must for school counselors, parents, therapists, and anyone who works with children
- 108 TOTAL CARDS includes a full 88 question cards and 20 fun Eddie cards
- FUN INTERACTIVE GAMEPLAY for 2-6 players to compete in this fast-paced stacking game. Can be played in about 20 minutes.
- EXTRA DIGITAL CONTENT! Includes a download link with additional tips, game play options, and fun reproducible worksheets.
Eddie is a very nice dog. He likes to have fun with his friends and he gets excited when it’s time to play. Sometimes in his excitement, he acts too impulsively, and that creates problems for Eddie. In Impulsive Eddie, players play a fast-paced stacking game, while they work together to learn how Eddie can better manage his impulses and learn self-control skills.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Impulse Control / ADHD|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 8 through 12|
|Grade level:||Grades 3 through 7|
|Players:||2 - 6|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under