This item ships free! *No minimum order. Standard shipping in the contiguous USA only.
- Kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, deal with feelings, build coping skills, and improve resilience
- 78 question cards make Superhero Strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool
- Includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to further extend the gameplay
Superhero Strengths uses principles from a strengths and growth mindset perspective to help young people grow! Features six skill sets to help: recognize strengths, improve coping, handle tough feelings, break the ice, increase resilience, and improve relationships.
Kids and teens with a variety of presenting issues such as anger problems, poor coping, anxiety, low self-esteem, and poor social skills will all love Superhero Strengths. Use these cards when meeting new clients to break the ice or to build any of the other 5 skills. Parents, teachers, counselors, and therapists all love the superhero theme too!
- Of everyone you know, who is most like a superhero? Why?
- Each superhero is unique. What makes you special?
- Share an example of a negative feeling a superhero may have.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Coping, Ice Breakers, Self-esteem, Self Awareness, Resilience|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 6 through 14|
|Grade level:||Grades K through 9|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under