This item ships free! *No minimum order. Standard shipping in the contiguous USA only.
- Fun, fast-paced sequencing game
- A full 90 question cards will make Royal Rage an excellent choice play after play
- Each of the relatable characters expresses varying degrees of anger
- Game length: 15-25 minutes
Everyone in the castle is angry!
By representing different castle characters through fun personalities, Royal Rage personifies the many faces of anger: from raging mad, to angry attitudes, to coping with other people’s anger. Royal Rage’s exciting, fast-paced gameplay will increase coping skills and help children learn healthy responses to anger.
Includes 90 high-quality cards.
- Every time the king gets mad, his face turns red, he starts breathing hard and squeezes his fists. How does your body feel when you are angry?
- People say the prince has a “bad attitude.” What do you think that means?
- The princess feels scared when people yell. What is something that makes you feel scared?
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 8 through 12|
|Grade level:||Grades 3 through 7|
|Players:||2 - 4|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under
Hi Leah, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that. Gameplay is similar to the popular game Skip-Bo Junior. We always recommend reviewing the instructions with the cards before playing with a client. We have found that most people are able to understand the gameplay in about five minutes. If you'd like additional assistance or would like to make a return, just give us a call at 1-866-590-3991 and we'd be happy to help you.
Play Therapy Supply