54 Cards to Help Teens Tame Frustration
- Simple skills to successfully manage anger
- Tools to calm in emotionally tense moments
- Strategies to overcome anxiety
- Using anger in a healthy way
- Steps to create positive changes
The Letting Go of Anger card deck will give you easy-to-use tools to manage your anger and other upsetting feelings. Mental health professionals, school counselors, and parents will find these cards valuable to offer teens as a resource to help when life's emotions get overwhelming.
Dr Jeffrey Bernstein is a psychologist with over 30 years of experience in child and teen counseling. He has appeared on the Today Show, NPR, and has authored five books for teens, parents, and couples.
- Breathe in while forming a slight smile with your lips. As you breathe out, send your smile out as positive energy to the world around you. Feel the joy of sending happiness to others.
- Think about a positive quality in someone who irritates you. Consider how this activity helps you avoid all-or-nothing thinking.
- Say out loud five things that went well today. Notice how you feel more positive and less angry when you dwell on the positive experiences in your life.
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 12 through 18|
|Grade level:||Grades 7 through 12|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under