- Learn how to build healthy support systems
- Topics include: importance of support, finding and keeping support, and how to be supportive
- Includes 72 cards, plus instructions
This card deck is designed for people who want to explore how to build healthy supports - both by being supported and supportive. Some of the topics include the importance of support, how to find and keep support, and how to be supportive. Anyone can play who is interested in the topic or who might benefit from an improved or expanded support system. 4-14 participants.
- In which are you most generous when giving support: your time, money, talents, other?
- You notice that you are giving a lot of support in a relationship and not getting a lot back. What can you do?
- Do you have a person in your life that talks to you or advises you about your relationships? How does this work?
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 18 through Adult|
|Players:||4 - 14|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under