- Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking.
- Cards for Calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
- A mindfulness therapy game that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry.
- Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus.
- Recommended for ages 15 and over.
Used by therapists, counsellors, addiction centers, schools, educators, and social workers, Cards for Calm provides prompts to help people begin to reframe their approaches to problems.
Small enough to fit in your pocket, this standard poker size (2.5” x 3.5”) deck is made from sustainable forest paper using starched-based laminating and vegetable-based inks.
Cards for Calm helps people find better ways to deal with negativity and anxiety. The cards use techniques from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help users identify inaccurate or negative thinking and respond to challenging situations in more effective ways. They encourage people to develop pre-prepared, positive responses to stressful situations. To be ready to meet anxiety with calmness and strength.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Anxiety & Fear, Stress, Mindfulness|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 15 through Adult|
|Grade level:||Grades 10+|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under