- Help participants gain insights into themselves
- Can be used with groups or individual sessions
- Includes 72 cards, plus instructions
This card game is designed to facilitate groups or individual sessions aimed at developing skills for gaining insight into oneself. These cards can be used in a variety of creative ways to engage participants in self-reflection as they explore their feelings, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors. Instructions include suggestions for activities with groups and individuals.
Written by Lynn Bunnell, M.S. Ed, CTRS, CADC.
- Share three significant things about yourself that others may not know about you.
- Share how you handled a conflict with someone in an unhealthy manner.
- Is there something you could have done differently?
- What two regrets do you have when looking back over your life? Do these regrets prevent you from living life in the present? Please explain.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Coping, Thinking & Cognition, Assessment|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 12 through Adult|
|Grade level:||Grades 7+|
|Players:||2 - 14|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under