116 Worksheets & Skill-Building Exercises to Support Safety, Connection & Empowerment
Empower children and adolescents to cope with trauma and build resiliency.
Written by expert clinicians, the activities in this workbook support a foundation of social-emotional language, an increase in consistency and routine, regulation of tough emotions, and the formation of connections with others.
Inside you will find 116 easy-to-use, solution-focused activities and worksheets developed with a trauma-informed lens that promote skills such as:
- Building a sense of safety in your environment
- Fostering trust and positive regard
- Establishing healthy coping skills
- Promoting problem-solving pathways
- Developing personal empowerment, confidence and wellness
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 7 through 18|
|Grade level:||Grades 2 through 12|