CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under
- Set of seven games, perfect for use with teenage clients
- Help build rapport, build self confidence, discuss important teen issues, and cope with peer pressure in the online world
- Buy the set and save time and money!
Games are not just for children. Teens will enjoy these games and may feel less pressured to talk when they are engaged in a game. A unique set of seven games for use with teenagers in therapy or school counseling.
- Talk-It-Out: A Board Game Designed to Encourage Teens to Communicate is designed to get teens talking. This game supports the therapeutic process by addressing cognitive, emotional, and behavioral issues that affect adolescents.
- Priority Check: Recognizing values can help teens succeed in relationships, school, home, and career planning. Fast paced fun game helps teens learn about themselves and their values.
- Teen Talk Flip Pack: One hundred questions for teens on a carabiner clip make it fun and easy to get teens talking
- Thought Changing Card Deck for People Who Self Injure: Designed to help clients control their self-injury, and address the common emotional problems that accompany this behavior
- Teen Relationships Card Deck: Helps teens develop skills for healthy relationships
- Teen Aggression & Bullying Card Deck: thought provoking cards to help spark discussion and help in development of anger and bullying building-skills
- Teen Issues Thumball: Topics include social/emotional themes, relationship challenges, personal obstacles, coping & resiliency and risky behavior. Great for groups.
If you work with teens often, you'll find this a useful asset to your setting.
Additional Product Info
|Ages 12 through 18
|Grades 7 through 12