by Lawrence E Shapiro PhD
Filled with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) interventions and worksheets crafted just for teenagers, The CBT Workbook for Anxious Teens is the clinical resource you need to help get teens out of their heads – and into their lives.
When emotions get in the way of a teenager’s daily life and disrupt their routine, CBT is an effective and developmentally appropriate treatment for a wide range of anxiety symptoms. The simple and practical worksheets in this workbook will help teen clients develop confidence and empower themselves to manage their distress and anxious thoughts in healthier ways as they move toward adulthood.
The CBT Workbook for Anxious Teens will help adolescents:
- Understand the root causes of their anxiety
- Learn how anxious thoughts control their body and mind
- Develop a toolbox of strategies to handle academic pressure and test taking
- Ditch avoidant behaviors and become more confident in social settings
- Cope with intrusive thoughts and all-or-nothing thinking
- Reduce overstimulation through mindfulness techniques
- Create lifestyle changes and habits to reduce anxiety
Additional Product Info
|Anxiety & Fear
|Ages 12 through 18
|Grades 7 through 12