Participate in self-compassion strategies to reduce stress, depression, and anxiety, while discovering how to build resilience and inner strength in the teens you work with. By watching this interactive recording, you will learn to help teens navigate these challenging years, by teaching regulation skills when emotions are skyrocketing, and practices to ease stress and bring comfort when the tough times hit.
- Strategies to quiet the “inner critic”
- In-the-moment strategies for anxiety, depression, and stress
- Developmentally-appropriate engaging exercises
- Guided meditation practices to initiate self-kindness
- Research-supported practices that lower stress
Watch self-compassion expert and author, Karen Bluth, Ph.D, and become fully immersed in the practices of self-compassion for your teen clients. Even more importantly, you will learn a treatment plan to implement immediately!
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|
|Country of manufacture:||USA|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under