- To show how drug and alcohol abuse affects friends and family members of the user.
- To point out ways that friends and family members sometimes respond which are either ineffective or which contribute to the problem.
- To reveal some ways of responding or intervening that often do work.
- To clarify what power friends and family members do and do not have in the situation.
- To show them they can make a difference and inform them about where they can go for help.
The Power of Choice with Michael Pritchard is a 12-volume youth guidance video series aimed at empowering teenagers to make good choices in their lives. It teaches young people that they have the power of choice, that they are responsible for the choices they make, and that they owe it to themselves to choose the best.
Used as a springboard for group discussion, The Power of Choice is highly effective at triggering teenagers to talk openly about their personal thoughts, feelings, and experiences, and to look critically at how they make choices. Each program comes with a printable teaching guide filled with discussion questions, group activities, and writing assignments.
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under