The Art of Children's Conversation is the perfect way for children to become great communicators as they learn more about themselves and others, develop concepts and ideas and grow strong relationships. Professionally researched and developed by teachers, counselors, health educators, parents and a diverse range of children, the Art of Conversation brings extraordinarily positive results.
TAOC® helps children:
- Make friends and be friends.
- Speak well and with confidence.
- Listen with interest and understanding.
- Share ideas and feelings in a safe, non-judgemental setting that facilitates communication.
- Learn about living and gain insights from others.
- Put their complex and developing ideas into words.
- Get to know families and friends, old and new.
- Discuss effectively and respect the views of others.
- Develop compassion for and interest in others.
- Accept that differences need not create conflict.
The informative 16 page communication booklet provides guidelines and many variations on TAOC®, including a solo version.
The 104 cards provide 200 conversation topics, carefully created and tested to promote and stimulate communication, plus 4 blank cards for children to personalise. TAOC® is fun for everyone and is also a highly effective therapeutic and educational resource for families, therapists, counselors, teachers, speech pathologists, language teachers, coaches, church leaders and more.
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 7 through 12|
|Grade level:||Grades 2 through 7|
|Players:||1 - 6|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under