The best selling game with over 10,00 copies sold, Let's Get Rational is for ages 11 through adult. Board game is designed to teach Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) in a fun and interesting way. For 2-5 players, Let's Get Rational is a proven effective therapeutic tool demonstrated through a controlled research study and endorsed by Dr. Albert Ellis.
Includes two card types:
Role play example cards:
- Role play a confrontation with someone who's taking advantage of you
- Role play being assertive in a situation where it would be best to stand up for yourself
- Role play dealing with a situation you have been avoiding
Rational Reminder example cards:
- You can be your own worst enemy. No one else can make you feel worthless.
- It makes no sense to become upset over other people's problems because you cannot change their problems by being upset
- Even if somebody tells you that you're stupid, ugly or a "nobody" you don't have to believe them. You can get a second opinion...your own
- Life is full of failed attempts. Failing proves nothing about you. Don't use it as an excuse to give up
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Decision Making, Thinking & Cognition|
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under