By: Tom Carr
This resource will give you a unique practical collection of insights techniques activities and reproducible worksheets to help chronically angry adolescents. Using this book you will be able to quickly find strategies that best fit those with different kinds of anger problems. These are categorized as five levels of anger intensity and strategies offered for each.
- Mild: Positively preventative
- Moderate: Preventative and quick & easy-to-use
- Strong: Fairly intense and firm interventions
- Very Strong: Intense interventions and safety issues
- Devastating: Safety issues and long term interventions
In addition 20 possible reasons are offered for anger in adolescents and tips are given to share with parents.