This is Judy Belmont’s third in the best-selling series that has provided thousands of therapists practical “hands on” material to help clients and clinicians reach their therapeutic goals.
Using her signature TIPs format (Theory, Implementation and Processing), Belmont has addressed the evolving needs of today’s professionals with a focus on CBT, DBT and Positive Psychology.
- New CBT and DBT resources
- Reproducible handouts and worksheets
- Activities and mini-lessons to use immediately
- Proven coping treatments
- Practical solutions for treatment-resistance
- Creative group strategies
- Tips for managing stress, anger and anxiety
- Wellness and Positive Psychology tools
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Thinking & Cognition|
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|