- Superhero Strengths Game The PERFECT game for at-home play. It's fun, relatable, and focuses on resilience. Students will love the superhero theme. What a fun game for families to play together
- Mini Spiral Glitter Wand Relaxing, calming, and a helpful for focusing. A fun fidget AND toy!
- One Spiky Sensory Ring If students are having trouble focusing during e-learning, pop on a ring!
- One Marble Mesh Fidget A number one selling fidget! Discreet, will keep the children occupied when needed. Great for anxiety and ADHD
- Crunchy Snow Ball No reason to miss snow already! Squeezing it feels like crunching through snow. Siblings may enjoy tossing it together too.
- Zip-Itz Sensory Bracelet Students enjoy using the real zipper!
- Tip sheet for coping with Covid-19 with students at home
Limited time availability! While supplies last. If an item is out of stock, a product of equal or greater value will be substituted. Therapists and counselors, this is a great deal for families at home! Includes Superhero Strengths card game, five fidgets, and a tip sheet for coping with the quarantine and uncertainty we face at this time.
Ideas to get these to your students: offer them with lunch pickup or lunch drop off, use volunteers to drop off at student homes, or have families pick them up at the customer service desk of a local grocery store.
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 5+|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under
ring very popular with children and adults as a finger massage!! card game very good for evoking self expression, wand very nice, snowball an excellent choice for sensory stimulation and safe play. bracelet good learning tool marble did not generate much interest. this gift was given to a 6 and a 3 year old.
I bought some of these to use with my counseling practice and am sure youth will love them. I am excited to start sharing them. Do you think teens would get benefit from the items in this set? I see it's rated for ages 5 and up. I'm thinking teens with ADHD and trauma/sensory issues.