A self-exploration booklet to help children identify and manage things in their lives that are causing stress and anxiety
All children worry at times, and some may worry more than others. This book’s purpose is to provide ideas and techniques for helping children to better cope with these situations.
As children complete their self-exploration book they will:
Identify situations that cause them to worry
- Explore the feelings they experience when worried
- Identify their personal support system and where to get help
- Learn about rational worries such as grades, bullying, and health
- Explore ways to worry less and develop a plan to overcome worrying
- Learn about irrational worries such as sharks, spiders, and falling
Select the pages that are pertinent for your particular age group. When the students have completed their booklets, they can be sent home for parents to read.
Paperback, 40 pages, ISBN: 9781575432878
Additional Product Info
|Recommended Ages:||Ages 9 through 13|
|Grade Level:||Grades 4 through 8|