This product is currently out of stock, order now and it will ship as soon as it's available.
Christina Reese has dedicated her life’s work to helping those with trauma cope to live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives. In her newest book, Trauma and Attachment, she has created a resource to guide clients from a place of fear, anxiety, and trauma to healthy attachment.
In this comprehensive yet accessible book, Dr. Reese provides an attachment framework for treating clients who have experienced a multitude of traumas, ranging from abuse and neglect to medical traumas, natural disasters, and exposure to violence. Through a variety of worksheets, exercises, and activities, this book provides clients with the tools they need to develop a foundation for healing so they can find feelings of safety and security within relationships again.
Inside, clinicians will find tools to help clients heal from the impact of:
• Abuse by helping them establish safety and security within relationships.
• Neglect by teaching them to find their voice and express their needs.
• Medical trauma by helping them adjust to a new normal and better tolerate uncertainty.
• Natural disasters by using mindful grounding techniques to navigate sensory triggers and cultivate mind-body awareness.
• Witnessing violence by restoring clients’ sense of felt safety and helping clients identify what they can control to keep themselves safe.