Facilitator Reproducible Bullying Worksheets, Self-Assessments, Exercises & Educational Handouts
Teen aggression and bullying is a problem that continues to grow, often disrupting our school, families, workplaces and communities. The causes of teen aggression and bullying vary from person to person and may include such factors as a teen having been exposed to physical or sexual abuse growing up; violent behavior witnessed in the home or neighborhood; violence in the media; socio-economic issues such as family poverty, need deprivation, unstable family environment, lack of family support and appropriate role models, and exposure to weapons. Teen aggression can take many forms including:
- Gang Violence
- Rape and molestation
- Destruction of property
- Cruelty to animals
- Indirect aggression such as gossiping or spreading cruel rumors
- Shooting and stabbing
- Internet-based bullying
The Teen Aggression & Bullying Workbook includes reproducible bullying worksheets and self-assessments designed to help teens engage in self-reflection, examine their thoughts and feelings that lead to feelings of aggression, and learn effective tools and techniques for effectively managing these feelings. This book combines two powerful psychological tools for the management of aggressive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors: self-assessment and journaling.
The Teen Aggression & Bullying Workbook contains six separate sections that will help the participants learn more about themselves as well as how aggression impacts their lives:
- Violence Motivation helps individuals explore reasons they may act aggressively or violently toward other people.
- Environmental Aggression helps individuals identify the extent of their exposure to environmental violence and help them develop strategies to become more resilient.
- Are You Being Bullied helps individuals assess whether or not they are being bullied, and if so, to what extent.
- Are You a Bully helps individuals identify whether they are aggressive and/or bully others, and to what extent.
- Bystander Behavior helps individuals explore how they react and respond in bullying situations.
- Depression and Suicide helps individuals identify teens who may be at risk for depression and/or suicide.
- Reproducible Bullying Worksheets, Self-Assessments, Exercises & Educational Handouts
Depression and Suicide
The Depression and Suicide eight-page section of this book is crucial for today’s young people. No scales are included. A detailed questionnaire, idea-prompting lists, and relevant journal questions are designed to lead to productive in-depth discussions of how problems arise and how they can be solved.
The Teen Aggression & Bullying Workbook is designed to be used either independently or as part of an integrated curriculum. Aggression and bullying worksheets, assessments, and journaling exercises may be used effectively with either individuals or with a group.
The following tools are included in each section:
- Assessment instruments
- Activity handouts
- Reflective questions for journaling
- Educational handouts
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 12 through 18|
|Grade level:||Grades 7 through 12|