Infusing the Growth Mindset theory into your counseling program can help your students increase achievement through greater self-esteem. Apply these research-based lessons in your classroom curriculum and/or small group counseling by teaching:
Identify Brain Basics
Not Yet is OK
Everyone is Unique
Teach Others What You Know
Counselors, teachers, and students will enjoy these innovative and easy-to-implement lessons. The lessons in this book will provide your students with a foundation of brain science, the magic of grit, and the benefits of learning, which will help them see the positive outcomes of having a growth mindset.
Includes downloadable PowerPoints and reproducibles!
5 REASONS THIS BOOK IS ESSENTIAL
- FLEXIBILITY: This curriculum is applicable to both small groups and classroom curriculum.
- RESEARCH-BASED: Growth Mindset was introduced by Carol Dweck, Professor of Psychology at Stanford University and was based on years of studies on children of all ages.
- KIDS LIKE IT: When kids have fun and find interest in a topic, they want to talk about it and be
- CONNECTS WITH ACADEMICS: As one of the ASCA domains, academic connections are essential.
- STRUCTURE FOR YOUR YEAR: Make this curriculum a universal theme for a grade level worth of lessons or to integrate if you are a Mindset School.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Thinking & Cognition|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 7 through 12|
|Grade level:||Grades 2 through 7|