Take advantage of the latest brain research and evidence-based best practices to get kids motivated, focused, organized, and performing closer to their real potential.
ADHD and executive function expert Cindy Goldrich and Special Education teacher Carly Goldrich combined efforts to create this powerful resource to help teachers and professionals understand and connect with students. These practical tools and worksheets are designed to help students become resourceful, accountable, optimistic, and perseverant.
Included for easy reproduction are resources and worksheets to address issues related to:
- Practical, non-distracting movement
- Improving task initiation, planning, and time-management
- Strengthen emotional regulation, cognitive flexibility, and frustration tolerance
- Teach effective communication and collaboration skills
- Manage stress and anxiety in school and at home
- Create a Growth Mindset temperament and improve perseverance
- Use goal-setting techniques to improve performance and confidence
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Impulse Control / ADHD|
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|