- Catch the ball, respond to the prompt under your thumb
- Great group activity for all ages
- Helps teach about emotions and feeling word vocabularies
- If it is an Emoji, tell one or more words that describe that feeling. If it is a word, tell about a time you felt that way.
- Or players could tell about a situation and then others can identify a word or face that best describes that feeling.
Thumball is a soft stuffed ball to throw, roll, or pass in a circle or randomly. Catch it! Look under your thumb. Respond to the prompt. Kids absolutely love this interactive tool that will get them talking and sharing. Without even knowing it, you will be encouraging the use of interpersonal skills including taking turns, eye contact, listening, responding, valuing similarities and respecting individual differences.
Additional Product Info
|Topics:||Emotions, Group Activities|
|Recommended ages:||Ages 7 through 18|
|Grade level:||Grades 2 through 12|
|Players:||2 - 99|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under