This product is currently out of stock, order now and it will ship as soon as it's available.
This creative small group counseling program includes eight ready-to-use topics and adds organizational tips which helps the counselor to have less to do each time the group meets.
The topics are divided into appropriate grade levels as follows:
- Anger Management: Small group counseling programs for grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 13 reproducibles.
- Behavior: Small group counseling programs for grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 19 reproducibles.
- Cancer Support: Small group counseling program for grades K-5. Includes 2 reproducibles.
- Friendship: Small group counseling programs for grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 20 reproducibles.
- Grief and Loss: Small group counseling programs for grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 10 reproducibles.
- Self-Esteem: Small group counseling programs for grades K/1, 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 33 reproducibles.
- Study Skills: Small group counseling programs for grades 2/3, and 4/5. Includes 14 reproducibles.
- Plus an innovative group called The Lunch Bunch for grades 1-5
The variety of creative activities will have students anxiously awaiting each session. Whether it’s playing a game, being involved in an arts-and-crafts project, making a flip or accordion book, receiving a reminder poster of the lesson, or any of the many other activities, students will have fun and come away with important knowledge about the theme of the group and about themselves.
Also included are time-saving organizational tips; ASCA standards, competencies, and indicators for the lessons; a CD which features color PDF files of the reproducible pages. System requirements: Adobe Reader 5.0® or newer, Compatible with PC (Windows 2000 or newer) and Mac (OS 9.0 or newer).
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Ages 5 through 10|
|Grade level:||Grades K through 5|