Putty that crackles, pops, and snaps! This cheerful blend of rainbow-colored beads make up Poke’N Dots. Perfect your popping techniques to hear the magical sounds. The “poppabilities” are endless!
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Popp'n Thinking Putty
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of putty
- Color: White base with rainbow colored (foam) beads
- Features: Stretchable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals with disabilities
Additional Product Info
|Recommended ages:||Not specified. See product description.|
|Country of manufacture:||USA|
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts
Not for children 3 years or under